Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Art + Architecture


I believe beautiful art deserves to be displayed in aesthetically pleasing environments just as masterfully designed spaces deserve the presence of exquisite works of art.  Art + Architecture go hand in hand, two forms of artistic expression culminating from a creative source through extraordinary execution. 

Currently, my beloved is showing his fine art in a private home in Sausalito.  This newly built residence offers light filled spaces composed of glass, steel, stone, concrete and wood creating a unique environment for art.  There will be a reception celebrating the unique pairing of these two elements.

Obviously, I'm beyond proud of Sean and this one-man-show. 

10 comments:

  1. brilliant!! what a beautiful gallery for such a talented artist!
    can't wait for his own public gallery, where we all can come celebrate and properly fete!!!
    love,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house is amazing...and congrats to Sean...he's pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean could have a show in my home anytime!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. His pieces fit the aesthetic so wonderfully, and add a homey touch. You must be so proud of your hubby!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. as soon as the first photo came up, i saw a favorite of mine, from sean. i am proud of him too. ; )
    so beautiful, my friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty:) This is definitely the house of my dreams, amazing art creation.

    Greets short term rental london

    ReplyDelete
  7. His paintings look beautiful on these big walls,
    congratulations Sean!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to hear all about the show (and this house). Looks to be perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for Sean. And, I wanted to tell you how much it blesses me that you are so obviously in love with him and open about your love for each other. Happy day, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh. how beautiful. i actually gasped outloud when I looked at 'first ballet slippers' -- it's extraordinary.

    i would be so proud, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your dreamy thoughts with me.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails